Friday, November 11, 2011

Deer Hunt

Garet went on the big "Cow Hollow" hunting trip this year!  He was excited to go with the big boys.  They took the horses up to the usual place for 3 days.  Dad, Grandpa T, Jason, & Will were there!  It was freezing cold, but they were prepared! Garet came home and had all kinds of tales to tell!  He said:
"A bear scratched my face" (A branch scratched me)
"I fell off the horse" (only once)
"It was so cold, my candy froze in my pocket"
"I got to ride the horse all by myself"
"I ate lots of candy"
"Daddy let me chop, and chop, and chop the whole time"
"I found some moose antlers and a jaw bone"
"I want to go again!"
I think that was a successful hunt for a 5-year old boy!

 Look at those icicles. 
 The little Garster on Topaz.
 Grandpa, Will and Garet
 Somebody way over there.
 Most of the gang.
 The pack train.
 No luck this year!  They still had a great time though.

1 comment:

Krista Neil said...

Eric got skunked too on his deer hunt, is that hunters beard on Jared? lol.