Friday, October 15, 2010

One Year Older and Wiser Too!

Happy Birthday to our Millie Girl!

 She turned 7 years old on October 13th~
She opened her presents before school.  Doesn't she look cute in her new dress?  She wanted her hair curled too!
Reading her cards.
She got a knitting loom!  Yay!  She was so excited.

 After school we headed to Black Island Farms to celebrate!
 Going down the giant slide.

 Riding the cow train.
 Daddy swimming in the "corn box"
 This was a favorite.
We also went on a hayride to pick a pumpkin out of the patch, wandered through the corn maze, and watched pig races.  We had a fantastic time!  We hope our Camille had a wonderful 7th birthday.

4 comments:

lemon twigs said...

Looks like tons of fun!

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

I was totally planning on calling Camille....and we totally spaced it!! THat's funny you went to Black Island Farm, because I have been wanting to go out and take Scarlett's pics there....I was a little leary about going, but it looks like it is great! Happy Birthday millers!!

Krista Neil said...

Happy Birthday Camille! That farms looks like a fun place for a birthday :)

Kandie said...

Wow, time flies. I can't believe we have children that are 7. That pic of Jared swimming cracks me up. I am getting excited to see you guys again. Steve is excited too. I hope he'll be able to hang out some. Happy Birthday Camille!