Thursday, June 24, 2010

Horses!

For Memorial weekend we went to Duchesne!  Camille is our horse lover!  She loves to ride Grandpa's horse Lightning and is pretty good at it.  She had a ball taking Mason and Garet on rides around the pasture.  Mason didn't want to get off!

4 comments:

Kandie said...

I love horses, and we hope to have some someday. It looks like a lot of fun. I can't believe Camille is big enough to ride a horse by herself. Wow!! Your kids are so cute. I miss beautiful UT.

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

She is going to be a little rodeo queen! Your pics to Bryce Canyon look beautiful!! What fun summer trips you have!

Krista Neil said...

Good 'ol Lightning, as Uncle Brad always said she's "'ol reliable" she been everywhere :)

Angie said...

My grandparents are from Duchsene (sp?). We used to go visit my great grandpa there every other summer. What a great area to go riding!