We are putting these "Biosolids" on our entire yard before we plant grass. It is a lot of work. So far we have done 10 loads! Garet loves helping Daddy shovel it out. It is so stinky and messy. I can't wait until it's finished so I can get everything cleaned up!
My two Heroes.
Even Mason loves to shovel.
Swimming Lessons
Garet had a great time!
He did so well floating on his back and learning to put his face in the water.
Camille, she looks like a reindeer....maybe?
This was a great hair do to keep her hair out of her eyes.
She improved so much this year. She is definitely my little swimmer now!
Mason was the best little guy ever! He sat on my lap pretty much the entire time - 8 days, 40 min each! He is so mellow....how did I get so lucky?
April Fools Dinner at Carly's House
My sister Carly invited us over for an April Fool's Dinner! It was a blast. She made blue jello for the drinks (The kids thought it was so funny!)
Cupcakes and Pie for dinner (Meatloaf with beet dyed mashed potatoes)
and fish sticks with dipping sauce and peas for dessert (wafer cookies covered with peanut butter and corn flakes with airhead peas and jam)
So Tasty!
I think April Fools is one of my top 3 favorite holidays! It was so fun to tease the kids:)
3 comments:
April Fools dinner sounded so fun! I love Camille's hair for swim lessons :)
PS I can smell the biosolids from here! Pee-yew!
Ewww...your yard is going to be beautiful!! I can't wait to see the complete project. I am taking that Landscape class in may...maybe I will learn some useful information for you.
Swimming lessons looked like a lot of fun!
Thanks for coming to the April Fools DInner party!
Biosolids...bleck, but I do have memories of shoveling load after load of manure on our dirt before seeding (and I was pregnant at the time) I feel ya there. You'll have to teach me the "reindeer do" for lissa's swimming lessons this summer :) It was fun hanging with you the other day :)
Post a Comment