Garet turned 4 years old today! Wow, I can hardly believe it! We had a crazy weekend with a party on Saturday night with the Taylor's (we celebrated cousin Taylor's b-day and Grandpa T's b-day) and then a party with the Cable's on Sunday night (we celebrated cousin Scarlett's b-day too). I made this cowboy boot cake and Grandma T made an icecream cowboy boot cake too. We were thinking the same thing:)
Grandm'a's cake!
Some of the cool presents.
This is the car mat that I made for him and he loved it! They had a great time playing on it today.
I have a lot more pictures, but I accidentally erased them, so I'll post them another time.
We sure love our little Garet boy! He has such a tender heart and sweet smile. Here's to another year!
5 comments:
AWESOME JOB ON THE CAR MAT! IT LOOKS SO FUN. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GARET BO BARET!
HAppy Birthday GAret! Your car mat turned out awesome and Your cake was adorable! Thanks for celebrating with Scarlett...she loves all of her cousins soooooo much!
So fun! I love the cakes. And what a great idea... that mat!
Man you guys are quite the cake makers :) The car mat...totally awesome :)
Crys - hey!
I don't have your e-mail so I'll just ask you here. Do you have Ashlie's e-mail or Krysten's? Mine is wink@asurfer.com
If you have either of their e-mails could you send them to me please?
Melanie
p.s. CUTE cake!
Post a Comment