This is it! We are slowly getting unpacked and LOVING our new residence.
My beautiful kitchen.
We ended up getting Mason's tubes in his ears 2 days after we moved in. It was a crazy day, but worth it for our sweet little guy. He got some nasty stomach flu a few days later and was sick for almost an entire week. He is doing much better now, and has even taken two naps a couple days this week! Wow, I'm not sure what to do with myself.
Our first Sunday in Hooper was pretty eventful when we realized 15 minutes before church started that we had no idea where Jared's shoes and socks were. Needless to say we found them just in time and made it with everyone's clothing intack and a diaper bag with goodies. It was wild and crazy!
So far we've enjoyed Camille's new school (kids don't skip a beat when they are this age), our new ward, the neighborhood, the openness (is that even a word), the quietness, the darkness at night, our huge garage and basement, and our new found running club. We have found several people who love to run and who are planning to do the Ogden Half. We ran a 5K this morning in the snow. It was perfect. We could even run down the middle of the street and not worry about cars coming! We're here to stay for a long while!!!
10 comments:
I love the big open kitchen and family room! I want one! :) Your house is beautiful! Are you sure you are old enough to own such a nice home? I am glad Mason is all better! Sick kids are no fun, we are definetly ready for spring at our house!
Your house it beautiful and we had a great time visiting you guys. Thanks for a fun day!
Amazing! Totally jealous :)
Congrats! Love the new house, we can't wait to come and see it! Glad to hear you are all doing well1!
It was so much fun to come and see your house and help put up a few decorations!! I love the smell of new houses and yours is beautiful!
Beautiful!!!
I love it!! I wonder, ....is moving more fun when it's to a brand new house that is your own? Because i hate moving, but I've never experienced that so....let me know. I can't wait to run again. Being pregnant has slowed that way down. I tried to run at first and would just cramp up, so we do the eliptical now. Boring!! Your small town sounds so lovely. I'm getting anxious for a small town again. I am definitely not a city girl anymore. I can't believe you've already decorated. It looks really nice. C/ya.
Congratulations!! I love it! It looks great! I've lived in my house 2 1/2 years and I still don't have anything on the little nook above the cupboards. I can't figure out what to put up there!!
I love your new house! Is it close by? I am so happy for you guys! Congratulations!
Beautiful kitchen/LR! Sounds great out there. We went for a drive last night (just to get out of the house) and ended up driving out in Hooper, and I was struck by how really dark it is out there (no street lights!). Anyway, I'm glad you guys are loving it out there!
Post a Comment