Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Nativity

Last weekend we were able to watch our good friends two sweet girls, Reese and Mia.  They are Camille and Garet's age and are best buddies.  Camille, being the ring leader that she is convinced all of them to act out the Nativity together, so a few creative dress-ups later they came up with this.....

We are going to miss living so close to these guys!  We'll have to have lots of playdates for sure.
Thanks for the fun night!

3 comments:

Krista Neil said...

he he he, sounds like something Lis would do so cute :)

Penny said...

You're right about the need for playdates after you're gone. We're going to go through withdrawls!!

*tif* said...

How cute! I love it. I've been so out of the loop with you guys. Don't know where you're living but hope you have a very Merry Christmas and hope to get in touch again soon! I loved reading about your fun get away! What a cute couple you are!