I've been dreading this day for several years and it finally happened! Our first visit to the ER. I just knew one of these days we'd have something happen, especially with boys. Garet and Camille were playing in the tree house at our "new" house and somehow Garet fell out of the hole. I heard screaming and went running outside. Garet was running towards me with blood dripping down his face and arms. He had a deep gash on his left eyebrow. Camille was so cute. She was scared for her brother and started crying because she was so worried. She was such a great helper and got paper towels and 5 bandaids for Garet. She said it would take more than 1 because of all the blood. We called Jared at work because he had the car with all the car seats and told him to get home now. I called the doctor's office and they told me to take him to the ER because they were busy and couldn't get to him for a while. So, off we went to the ER! Surprisingly, the waiting room was empty and we were only there for a total of 1 hour! ER record I am sure. Garet was so brave and held so still the entire time they were stitching him. The sweet nurse gave him a little stuffed tiger to take home. So, three stitches and lots of glue later, Garet will be as good as new. I still don't have my camera, so I took plenty of video, but sadly I have no pictures to post.
4 comments:
OHHH, sorry Garet! Your kids are troupers and love each other so much, they help each other through anything. Kids learn by example, ya know. Good job.
o no!! You didn't even tell me when I talked to you on the phone!! Poor little guy! I guess all boys have to have their battle wounds.
Oh my, that would scare me to death.
Yikess! There is a first time for everything huh! I'm sure it won't be your last!
Post a Comment