Monday, May 18, 2009

Cute Mason

We had our pictures taken a week or so ago and Veronica took some pictures of my cute kids also! I love this one of Mason. He has the bluest eyes and pulls the funniest faces!

And of course our sweet little Garet boy, who was not so sweet during the photo shoot. It was like pulling teeth to get this guy to smile. We finally managed this one!



Camille was loving every minute of it. She would go find a tree or rock and pose on it and call Veronica to come over and take her picture! She is such a funny girl.



Hopefully some of the family ones turned out!! We'll keep you posted as soon as I get them.

Thanks Veronica, you are so talented!

7 comments:

jennywren said...

Cute pics!!

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

I can't wait to see ours too! Hopefully we got some cute ones like you did! Did you plant those tomatoes I gave you?

Krista Neil said...

So jealous, and so way cute. Family pictures are the hardest things ever, I will be totally jealous if you got one as cute as these for that, I never have luck with those.

Melissa said...

What beautiful kids you have!

Glenna said...

Crystal, these are soooooo great! I am totally impressed!

Leslie said...

So cute! I love the bright colors they're wearing. If you ask me, half the work with family pictures is coordinating outfits! Love that Mason, how are our babies already 7 months old?

lemon twigs said...

Too Cute! Crys, your kids are adorable! I'll have to get the number of your photographer. She did an awesome job!