Friday, April 10, 2009

New baby.....???

It's a Boy!! My sister Kendra and her husband Luke just had a baby boy on April 7th. This is their third child. They have the same kids as we do. A girl, Elle, who is 5 1/2, and boy, Isaac, who is 2 1/2, and now baby Owen. He has tons of dark hair and is such a cutie! He weighed 7lbs. The exciting thing about him is they didn't find out what they were having. I think I would like to try that next time. It was a lot of fun for everyone. Congrats to them! What a sweet little family.


6 comments:

Lindsey Rose said...

HOw cute! Tell her congrats!

Krista Neil said...

Yea! Too cute, tell her congrats, and kudos on having him be a surprise, I totally want to do that next time, but I don't think I could stand the suspense!

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

he's so squishy and cute hu!!

Kandie said...

Can you believe we all have 3 kids now. Where did the time go. I feel like we were just kids ourselves, giggling and having fun. I love all of his fluffy hair. How adorable. Isn't it fun being an aunt, especially to your own siblings kids. It's something extra special. Love you guys.

Melissa said...

He has soo much hair! What a cutie. Congrats to your family!! Can't wait to see you guys in Moab! It will be a blast.

Penny said...

I'm so happy for Kendra! I am also so jealous that you have a sister with kids, let alone perfectly matched & timed kids!